Friday 12 June 2015

Five Favourites: Instagram Accounts

Happy Friday everyone! I'm introducing this new feature today, Five Favourites. Since I'm a Literature student (or was, *cry*) and alliteration comes to me as naturally as adding numbers comes to a mathematician , I thought doing Five Favourites as a feature on a Friday was appropriate. I thought I'd start with my favourite Instagram accounts because I'm the first to admit that my morning ritual of scrolling through my stream probably borderlines obsessive. But I actually struggled to pick just five accounts for this! I really wanted to choose some of the smaller accounts I follow, so a follow up post might be required! But I feel like these five cover a little bit of every interest, and are definitely the accounts I look out for when I scroll through Instagram. Check them out, and give them a follow...



@fromrosesxo
Beautiful, just like her blog, Rebecca's Instagram account is a mix of style, beauty and her cute dog. I love the look of her pictures and I definitely take hints from her interior decor! 




@deliciouslyella 
Since I begin following Ella Woodward and her food blog Deliciously Ella about 18 months ago, she's shot into the limelight and her success has rocketed. I attributed a good chunk of my healthier lifestyle to the delicious and nutritional recipes on her blog, but also to her attitude. I cannot recommend following her enough, or better yet checking out her blog here. Positivity and happiness oozes from every corner of all her social media and it's enough to seriously inspire.



A photo posted by Rachel Brathen (@yoga_girl) on

@yoga_girl 
Everyone seemed to have discovered Rachel Brathen before me. I blame that on the fact I only recently started to fall in love with yoga and stumbled across her account. Best stumble I ever made. Practicing incredible yoga positions against equally incredible backdrops, you'll find yourself captivated by Rachel's life.



A photo posted by Shay Mitchell (@shaym) on

@shaym
The absolutely stunning Shay Mitchell has an equally stunning Instagram account. I am constantly amazed at the pictures she posts - she's a seriously inspiring woman. Includes everything from her life from her travels and fashion shoots, to behind-the-scenes on Pretty Little Liars and pizza (she loves pizza, so naturally we love her).



A photo posted by Rosie (@ciderwithrosieblog) on

@ciderwithrosieblog 
I think I've mentioned before that I love Rosie's blog, and her Instagram account is no exception. It has a cute, cozy and homely vibe combined with outdoors shots that I naturally love. It's the sort of account I look up to and a blog that I follow religiously.


Which Instagram accounts do you love? I love discovering new accounts so post below if you know some awesome accounts to follow, including your own! Find me here (@rhthomason)



No comments:

Post a Comment